Online Business Management Certificate Program Curriculum
Yes, you will earn 4.5 continuing education units when you complete all four courses. We are certified by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training to award CEUs.
After you complete the last course in the certificate series, you must submit a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to have the CEUs issued to you.
We allow 12 months to complete all four courses in the certificate program, though some participants complete their certificate faster than that.
Most participants finish their certificate in less than a year. We estimate that the total time you will spend on your courses is 56 hours. For estimated completion times for individual courses, please see our curriculum page.
Participants have two months to complete their individual course and may progress through the course as quickly (or as slowly) as they choose, as long as they finish prior to the cohort end date.
For example, if you sign up for the January cohort, you must finish by the end of March, before the next cohort begins.
If you register for two or three individual courses at the same time, you will need to complete all courses by the end of the cohort date. This does not apply to those taking the full certificate, as certificate participants have 12 months to complete all four courses.
You can start your registration here. This form will allow you to sign up for the full certificate or select individual courses. You will also be able to pay for your courses if you are planning to pay via credit card. (See our payment options page for more information on paying for the courses.)
You can register for the certificate or individual courses up until one week before the program start date. If you need any help registering, our career advisors are available to walk you through the process and answer questions. Contact them at email@example.com or 844.825.9663.
Tuition and Payment
Usually, though it does depend on your employer’s policies. This certificate is non-credit bearing, but many participants receive tuition reimbursement through their organizations. We recommend the following tips when presenting this program to your HR representative or supervisor to receive reimbursement:
- Present the curriculum content from the Owen Graduate School of Management website. You can find the content on our curriculum page.
- Specify that this certificate is work related or for professional development, Vanderbilt University is an accredited institution, the program is rigorous, these concepts can be immediately applied to your current job, and this certificate contains projects with real-world applications.
- For billing questions, please contact Cheryl D. Bates at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For technical questions or for questions about deferrals or withdrawals, please contact Paula Varney, email@example.com.
- For all other questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 844.825.9663.
To learn more about the Vanderbilt Business Management Certificate, contact a career advisor at 844.825.9663 or fill out the form below to download a free brochure.