The Vanderbilt Certificate in Leadership Excellence was crafted to help fulfill your potential as a leader. This certificate program will help you better lead your organization by providing a comprehensive set of tools essential to leading individuals, teams and organizations.
The qualifying programs in this certificate address a number of leadership areas, including techniques to create a high-performance culture, enhance the performance of your team through effective coaching and development, balance competing organizational demands and effectively lead change within the organization.
Who is this certificate for?
This certificate is right for those who need to intensely focus on building the specific skills necessary to be a highly effective leader.
- CEO, board member or senior executive
- Entrepreneur or small-business owner
- Manager at any level or function
From eight to 10 days (depending on selected programs) over a 36-month (three-year) period.
$10,000 (Price includes all materials, breakfast and lunch; lodging and travel not included).
Select four of the following programs to complete the certificate. Click on the program titles for the course description and faculty.
- Executive Leadership
- Leadership Coaching
- Leading Change
- Negotiation Skills for Managers
- Communications Skills for Senior Leaders
- Learning to Thrive: The Road to Better Leadership & A Fuller Life
- Leading in the Multigenerational Workforce
- Stepping Up: A Tool Kit for Strategic Leadership
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Managing with Strategic Intent
- Women in Leadership
- Emerging Leaders Development Program
- Strategic Innovation