This course is composed of three modules about managing self, managing others, and leading efforts for change. You’ll complete a capstone project on organizational change that tests your skills in a variety of simulated situations, and you’ll receive detailed feedback about your efforts. You’ll leave with a thorough understanding of how your leadership can make an impact on your organization—and a set of sharpened skills to help you accomplish your goals.
You’ll learn how to:
- Master the art of self-management
- Develop and manage your executive personal brand
- Improve your executive presence online, in email and on voice mail
- Become a more persuasive presenter
- Use body language effectively and overcome stage fright
- Manage your reputation effectively
- Manage teams and foster good decision-making
- Create and communicate a vision for workplace change
- Build coalitions that work
Most of all, you’ll learn to develop your own unique strengths—and make more meaningful, authentic connections with others.
PRICE: $995 per course
Includes online access to all course content, projects
TIME COMMITMENT: approximately 17 hours
Course content in this program is all online and available from anywhere.
- Pre-recorded video experiences
- Short, targeted online readings
- Practice exercises and quizzes
- Challenging peer-reviewed projects with additional expert feedback
- Interactive discussion forums
- 2-3 hours per week
- 2 months to complete each course
- First time and aspiring managers. All industries
- Heads of learning and development at corporations
Whether you are feeling a bit lost in your current business role, want to improve your business knowledge, or are simply aiming for a promotion at work, this curriculum will propel you to be a better manager and to speak, and understand, the language of business – regardless of your background, education, or experience level. This program was specially developed to deliver management education on a personal scale—personal attention, paired with a deeper understanding of your needs.