What You Will Learn
You'll learn skills you can apply right away, including how to:
- Practice advanced vocal techniques, including tone, pitch, rate, and diction
- Tell a compelling business story
- Communicate globally across cultures
- Craft clear and concise presentations
- Utilize the Problem-Relevance-Solution business formula
- Deal effectively with impromptu crisis communications
- Incorporate humor successfully
- Delivering motivating messages online
- Reformatting meetings in a virtual environment
- Using Zoom for professional presentations and engagement
Who Should Attend
- C-Suite executives who want to take their game to the next level
- Rising senior leaders who expect to join the C-suite in the next 12 months
- Division, department, and team managers who want to differentiate their leadership
- Entrepreneurs who find themselves thrust into leadership positions
- Board members who must provide direction and guidance for senior executives
Dates don't work for you? Learn about our other Short Programs!
Continuing Education Credits
1.5 hours of CEUs.
This program has limited seats so please register early. If the program session becomes full, you will be notified if you must be placed on the wait list.
Kimberly PaceProfessor for the Practice of Communication
Pace uses her formal training in the performing arts to bring a unique
perspective to business education and practice.