This courtesy store is for faculty, student clubs, and departments to order and purchase Owen branded merchandise at cost. For more details see below.
In order to use this store, all items must be charged to an Owen Chart of Accounts (COA) string. Please contact Janet Sisco in the Owen business office for COA string information.
COURTESY STORE DETAILS
Located near Library during construction/renovation (Leadership Suite)
Owen Graduate School of Management Building
Administrator: Faculty Support
Manager: Jean Marie Grumbles
**Due to construction/renovation during the summer of 2021 it will be very difficult to get any items from the Courtesy Store, please keep this in mind. You can fill out the form and Faculty Support will let you know if it is possible based on the timeline and items you are requesting.**
Items in the Owen Courtesy Store are intended for use by faculty, staff, and clubs of OGSM for promotional purposes.
Payments are only made via COA string and charged internally. We do not take cash, checks or credit cards. Items will be debited from your budget at the end of the fiscal year.
HOW TO ORDER FROM THE OWEN COURTESY STORE
*Please note, quantities on hand are limited. Orders may be fulfilled by the Owen Courtesy Store for minimal quantities.*
- ADVANCE NOTICE
- Orders may be fulfilled by the Owen Courtesy Store by filling out the order form.
- Please submit your request at least 2 business days prior to when you plan to pick up the items.
- Items are picked up at a designated location during construction/renovation.
- ON DEMAND
- If you need something at the last minute, fill out the order form and email email@example.com to let them know it is urgent and someone in Faculty Support will assist you if at all possible.
- LARGE or CUSTOM ORDERS (more than 20 or an item not currently carried by the Owen Courtesy Store)
- Large or custom orders for items in the store can be placed with enough lead time to get the items.
- Large or custom orders and items not currently on hand at the Owen Courtesy Store, must be reviewed by Vanderbilt Trademark Licensing prior to an order being placed.
- You will need to submit your request for this merchandise via the Trademark Licensing Office - Merchandise Order Request (MOR) Form. This will generate an MOR# for you to place your order by a procurement requestor. Jean Marie Grumbles in Marketing can assist you.