This courtesy store is for faculty, staff and students to use to order and purchase Owen branded merchandise at cost. In order to use this store, all items must be charged to an Owen cost center.
If you are looking for apparel then please visit VandyMarketPlace.com.
On the VandyMarketPlace.com site you can pay for items directly without a cost center to use both professionally and personally. This is also the place you can purchase apparel as that is not carried in the Owen Courtesy Store.
Owen (OGSM) Branded
Located on the Third Floor
Owen Graduate School of Management Building
Administrator: Catherine Milsom (or Betsy Johnson)
Manager: Jean Marie Grumbles
Items in the Owen Courtesy Store are intended for use by faculty, staff, and clubs of OGSM for promotional purposes.
Payments are only made via cost centers. We do not take cash, checks or credit cards. Items will be debited from your budget at the end of the quarter.
HOW TO ORDER FROM THE OWEN COURTESY STORE
*Please note, quantities on hand are limited. Orders may be fulfilled by the Owen Courtesy Store for minimal quantities.*
- ADVANCE NOTICE
- Orders may be fulfilled by the Owen Courtesy Store by filling out the order form.
- Please submit your request at least 2 business days prior to when you plan to pick up the items.
- Items are picked up at the 3rd floor cubicles.
- ON DEMAND
- If you need something at the last minute, stop by the third floor cubicles during business hours (7:30-4pm) and Catherine Milsom will assist you.
- LARGE ORDERS (more than 20 or an item not currently carried by the Owen Courtesy Store)
- Large orders for items in the store can be placed with enough lead time to get the items.
- Large orders more than 20 and items not currently on hand at the Owen Courtesy Store, due to contractual obligations to the University, all merchandise orders that include apparel, promotional products, uniforms and awards must be reviewed by Vanderbilt Trademark Licensing prior to an order being placed.
- FOR OGSM BRANDED MERCHANDISE
- logos and graphics must be approved separately by the OSGM Marketing Office.
- Prior to placing your order, please contact Marcomm@Owen.Vanderbilt.Edu for approval.
- Once your logo is approved, submit your request for this merchandise via the Trademark Licensing Office - Merchandise Request Form. This will generate an MOR# for you to place your order in e-procurement.
For Vanderbilt University only branded merchandise:
- First review the Trademark Licensing Office Vanderbilt's Merchandise Order Policy, follow the process at the bottom of the page to “Place an Order.”
- This is a link to an explanation for Merchandise Order Request (MOR).
- Once your logo is approved, submit your request for this merchandise via the Trademark Licensing Office - Merchandise Request Form.
- This will generate an MOR# for you to place your order in e-procurement.
- Students may contact Tara Taylor in Marketing to place your order in e-procurement