Located on the Third Floor
Owen Graduate School of Management Building
Administrator: Catherine Milsom (or Betsy Johnson)
Manager: Jean Marie Grumbles
Items in the Owen Merchandise Store are intended for use by faculty, staff, and clubs of OGSM for promotional purposes.
Payments are only made via cost centers. We do not take cash, checks or credit cards. Items will be debited from your budget at the end of the quarter.
HOW TO ORDER FROM THE OWEN MERCHANDISE STORE
*Please note, quantities on hand are limited. Orders may be fulfilled by the Owen Merchandise Store for minimal quantities.*
- ADVANCE NOTICE
- Orders may be fulfilled by the Owen Merchandise Store by emailing the order form below.
- Please submit your request at least 2 business days prior to when you plan to pick up the items.
- Print and complete the order form below and email it to Catherine.Milsom@Owen.Vanderbilt.Edu.
- Items are picked up at the 3rd floor cubicles.
- ON DEMAND
- If you need something at the last minute, stop by the third floor cubicles during business hours of 8 am to 10 am or 1 pm to 3 pm.
- Please print and complete order form and bring it with you to meet Catherine Milsom at the third floor cubicles.
- LARGE ORDERS (more than 20 or an item not currently carried by the Owen Merchandise Store)
- Large orders for items in the store can be placed with enough lead time to get the items.
- Large orders more than 20 and items not currently on hand at the Owen Merchandise Store, due to contractual obligations to the University, all merchandise orders that include apparel, promotional products, uniforms and awards must be reviewed by Vanderbilt Trademark Licensing prior to an order being placed.
- FOR OGSM BRANDED MERCHANDISE
- logos and graphics must be approved separately by the OSGM Marketing Office.
- Prior to placing your order, please contact Marcomm@Owen.Vanderbilt.Edu for approval.
- Once your logo is approved, submit your request for this merchandise via the Trademark Licensing Office - Merchandise Request Form. This will generate an MOR# for you to place your order in e-procurement.
For Vanderbilt University only branded merchandise:
- First review the Trademark Licensing Office Vanderbilt's Merchandise Order Policy, follow the process at the bottom of the page to “Place an Order.”
- This is a link to an explanation for Merchandise Order Request (MOR).
- Once your logo is approved, submit your request for this merchandise via the Trademark Licensing Office - Merchandise Request Form.
- This will generate an MOR# for you to place your order in e-procurement.
- Students may contact Jean Marie Grumbles to place your order in e-procurement