Nashville is a major southern city that combines charm and big-city buzz, a lower cost of living, a high quality of life, a population rich with diversity and world-class amenities.
Check out this must-see video about Nashville neighborhoods featuring Owen students!
Get to know Nashville Neighborhoods complete with an interactive map. Our interactive map explores the Nashville Neighborhoods close to campus.
Information for International Students
This relocation website from Vanderbilt International Student and Scholar Services was designed for international students, but the information here will help anyone looking for a place to live in Nashville. Includes links to apartment search sites, apartment complexes and temporary housing.
Housing Recommendations from Owen Students
This Vanderbilt Owen Housing Guide was created based on reviews and advice from Owen students during the 2021-2022 academic year.
Vanderbilt Off-Campus Housing Website
The Vanderbilt Off-Campus Housing Website was designed to provide resources for students who are seeking off-campus housing.
- Nashville: Our Hometown - Vanderbilt's website for Nashville information
- nashvilleguru.com - A site focused on the individual, vibrant communities in Nashville.
- NowPlayingNashville.com - A guide to arts and entertainment events in Nashville
- Nashville Scene - Alternative weekly, with commentary, news and reviews of local arts and entertainment, and a wide variety of features.
- The Tennessean - Nashville's daily newspaper