Nashville is a major southern city that combines charm and big-city buzz, a lower cost of living, a high quality of life, a population rich with diversity and world-class amenities.
Check out this must-see video about Nashville neighborhoods featuring Owen students!
This relocation website from Vanderbilt International Student and Scholar Services was designed for international students, but the information here will help anyone looking for a place to live in Nashville. Includes links to apartment search sites, apartment complexes and temporary housing.
Our current MBA International Students surveyed their classmates about housing, banking and cell phone plans and created this summary based on the 2018-2019 results.
This website was designed to provide resources for students who are seeking off-campus housing.
Relocation Assistance & Furniture Rental - CORT
Vanderbilt University is partnered with a company called CORT that specializes in assisting students with their move to Nashville. CORT assists with housing search, furniture needs, and bundled solutions for your utilities and other needed services related to your move.
- Nashville Neighborhoods
- Nashville: Our Hometown - Vanderbilt's website for Nashville information
- nashvilleguru.com - A site focused on the individual, vibrant communities in Nashville.
- NowPlayingNashville.com - A guide to arts and entertainment events in Nashville
- Nashville Scene - Alternative weekly, with commentary, news and reviews of local arts and entertainment, and a wide variety of features.
- The Tennessean - Nashville's daily newspaper