Nashville is a major southern city that combines charm and big-city buzz, a lower cost of living, a high quality of life, a population rich with diversity and world-class amenities.
Check out this must-see video about Nashville neighborhoods featuring Owen students!
This relocation website from Vanderbilt International Student and Scholar Services was designed for international students, but the information here will help anyone looking for a place to live in Nashville. Includes links to apartment search sites, apartment complexes and temporary housing.
Housing Recommendations from Owen Students
Owen MBA students created this summary based on results of the 2019-2020 results from a survey of the student body from the 2019-2020 academic year.
This website was designed to provide resources for students who are seeking off-campus housing.
- Nashville Neighborhoods
- Nashville: Our Hometown - Vanderbilt's website for Nashville information
- nashvilleguru.com - A site focused on the individual, vibrant communities in Nashville.
- NowPlayingNashville.com - A guide to arts and entertainment events in Nashville
- Nashville Scene - Alternative weekly, with commentary, news and reviews of local arts and entertainment, and a wide variety of features.
- The Tennessean - Nashville's daily newspaper