In order to ensure the best possible technical experience during the Welcome Weekend event, please take the following steps:
- Please make sure you have a strong internet connection. Experiencing internet connectivity issues? Try these helpful tips.
- Download Zoom ahead of time and make sure your camera and mic setup are working properly.
- If you are experiencing any technical issues with Zoom before or during the event, please visit the VU IT website and click the white “chat” button. Our VU IT team is available Monday – Friday from 7 a.m. – 11 p.m. CDT to assist you. If you use the chat feature, please specify that you are a Virtual Welcome Weekend participant so that our IT team can quickly help you.
- Join our Welcome Weekend Slack workspace - Get to know other Welcome Weekend attendees and your future classmates in the Vanderbilt MBA Welcome Weekend Slack workspace. Also, feel free to ask questions related to the day or get assistance with IT issues.
- We encourage you to show your school spirit with an Owen Background on Zoom. Here are helpful tips on how to set up a zoom background. (Click here to download background image)
- Don’t forget, rock your Vanderbilt Business gear on Saturday!