Host an evening session to boost your presence on campus. Information sessions are held Monday–Thursday from 6:00PM–6:50PM or 7:00PM–7:50PM. Dates and time slots are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Request your information session dates through the Vanderbilt Owen 12Twenty Career System. You can further boost company branding by connecting with student clubs, holding virtual office hours, helping with “mock interviews,” getting to know students at a networking event, putting a team of MBAs to work for your business with a class project, or collaborating with students in other innovative ways. Contact the Employer Relations & Recruiting Team with questions or more information.
Information Session Tips
- Include senior management and recent Owen graduates from your organization in your company's presentations and networking events.
- Present your marketplace differentiation and highlight areas where you have advantage over the competition.
- Share testimonials from employees about your career paths and company culture.
- Paint a portrait of a "day-in-the-life" for the positions you are on campus to promote, including work locations, travel expectations, and other daily experiences.
- Make your session interactive and engaging with Q&A, video, and other multimedia.