Master of Marketing
The Vanderbilt Master of Marketing program is a proven path to career success in the competitive field of marketing. We develop highly qualified professionals who understand the broad landscape of marketing and are positioned to launch careers in a variety of industries, with companies ranging from international giants to entrepreneurial startups.
In 10 months, you'll gain the skills, experience and credential needed for long-term success. Choose a career path based on your unique passions and goals—from digital marketing to advertising and promotion to big data analytics and everything in-between.
What you get in just 10 months:
- Knowledge and professional skills needed to excel in marketing (regardless of your undergraduate major)
- Opportunity to customize your learning experience through two immersion projects that develop understanding and practical insight on an industry and company of special interest to you
- One-on-one career support to help you determine the career path that best suits your goals and a job search plan to help you reach those goals
- Small-by-design program size—which means you'll get personal attention throughout your time here and opportunities to build enduring relationships with classmates, faculty and staff
What you can expect after graduation:
- Graduates of the Vanderbilt Master of Marketing program have launched careers at top companies like Kraft Heinz, Mars Petcare, Coca Cola, American Express, and Neiman Marcus as well as national agencies, consulting firms, and entrepreneurial startups
- Our graduates hold positions such as marketing director, senior marketing analyst, business analyst, digital marketing manager, marketing operations coordinator, and account executive
- Support from our career services team to help you find the right job to launch your career.
Vanderbilt's Master of Marketing degree offers you a comprehensive approach and uniquely qualifies you to launch a marketing career in a variety of industries. Our faculty and staff are here to help you develop the skills, gain the experience, and build the relationships you will need to excel in your career.
Steve PosavacFaculty Director | Vanderbilt Master of Marketing Program