1. Update your alumni profile on AlumnIQ.
Reconnect with classmates, submit family or career news, upload your résumé, access exclusive job listings and advanced search engines for more targeted networking and more. Connect here.
2. Follow Owen on social networking sites.
3. Help attract great students to Owen.
Attend an admissions event in your city. Refer a prospective student to admissions: email, call 615.322.6469 or complete this form for an Executive MBA application or this form for an MBA candidate. We’ll be excited to follow up!
4. Serve your class in the Owen Volunteer Community.
The Owen Volunteer Community is comprised of Class Agents and Class Secretaries, both charged with increasing alumni engagement and encouraging class participation. Contact Ali Farr by email or call 615.322.6273 for more information.
5. Hire Owen students.
Post internship or job opportunities for current students or alumni. Contact the Career Management Center: email or call 615.322.4069.
6. Share your expertise.
Present to a class or club, assist with mock interviews or help students network within your industry. Contact the Career Management Center: email or call 615.322.4069 or contact Erik Kahill, Associate Dean Development and Alumni Relations.
7. Make a financial gift.
Your gift, regardless of its size, helps fund important research, scholarships and improvements that strengthen the value of your degree. For more information, click here or email Erik Kahill, Associate Dean Development and Alumni Relations directly at 615.343.4072.
8. Participate in an Owen event in your region.
Whether it is helping to organize a Closing Bell, or attending a dinner with prospective students, there are a number of ways to get involved with the Owen community near you. To learn more about what is going on in your area, click here, contact the Alumni Relations office at 615.343.4072 or email Erik Kahill.
9. Attend Owen Reunion.
Reunite with your classmates in the fall and reminisce about your Owen experiences. Click here for information about this year's Reunion.
10. Enrich your career.
To take advantage of Owen’s career management services and to receive coaching and advice, click here. Or, attend an executive development class at a 25% discount.
When you’re ready to make a donation, just select the option that’s most convenient for you.
By Mail: Please include this form with your check or credit card payment.
Mail your gift to:
Owen Graduate School of Management
2301 Vanderbilt Place
Nashville, TN 37240-7727
By Phone: Call us at 615.322.0815.
Electronic Bank Draft: To set up an electronic bank draft, call 1.866.882.FUND (3863) or use our printable electronic bank draft form.
Stocks and Securities: To request information on transferring gifts of stocks and securities, click here or call 615.875.1155.
Corporate Matching: Find out if your company matches gifts and learn more information here.
Planned Giving: Learn more about planned giving opportunities (like a bequest or life insurance designation) by clicking here or by calling 615.322.6467.
However you choose to make your gift, thank you!
The Owen Circle recognizes leadership-level annual gifts. Donations from this exceptional, engaged group of alumni, parents and friends enable us to meet Owen’s emerging needs and challenges, create innovative programs and fund new opportunities for growth.
Owen Circle Recognition Levels
- Recent Graduate Member: $1,000
- Member: $2,500
- Benefactor: $5,000
- Dean's Circle: $10,000
- Cornelius Vanderbilt: $25,000 and above
Owen Annual Giving
o Your support of the Annual Fund benefits Dean Johnson’s highest priorities for Owen:
- Student scholarships: Owen Annual Fund gifts help power scholarships that make an Owen education possible. Owen awards millions of dollars each year in scholarships and financial aid, and support to this area is a path for all alumni to ensure top talents continue to learn Owen values.
- Centers and Initiatives: Support for our world-class centers, like The Center for Entrepreneurship, provides students the opportunity to advance research, design and develop new products, and collaborate across disciplines.
- Areas of Greatest Need: Contributions to the Owen Annual Fund enable the school to respond to the emerging needs of students and faculty to continue powering world class business education. Travel for case competitions, executing experiential learning opportunities for our students, and ensuring we can meet students’ unexpected financial needs are some examples of how Owen puts your gifts to work immediately.
Why Your Annual Fund Gift is Important:
Tuition contributes just over half of Owen's operating budget each year. Annual giving helps bridge the gap between tuition revenues and the full cost of an Owen education.
Your annual gift serves as a vote of confidence in Owen that helps raise our reputation among peer institutions, makes us more attractive to potential students and increases the value of your degree.
How You Benefit From Your Annual Fund Gift:
The most important benefit of giving to the Owen Annual Fund is the knowledge that your gift helps maintain the quality of an Owen education. Your support is a vehicle through which you can enhance your connection to Owen while also strengthening its visibility and prestige worldwide.
Individuals who give at leadership levels will be recognized through membership in the Owen Circle, our donor society. In addition, individuals who give each and every year will be recognized through the Oak Leaf Society, Vanderbilt's loyalty society.
And did we mention that your gift is tax deductible?