Class Agents help support Owen’s annual giving goals and are a key part of Owen’s strategy to increase alumni participation and engagement through peer-to-peer outreach to generate support for the Annual Fund and other key priority areas within the school. Class Agents contribute to the continued success of Owen in the following ways:
- Lead by example by making an annual gift to Owen
- Communicate the importance of annual gifts and encourage classmates to make an annual gift to Owen
- Steward classmates for their support of Owen
For more information, please contact Ali Farr, Assistant Director of Annual Giving.
Class Secretaries are a key part of Owen’s strategy to increase alumni participation and engagement through peer-to-peer outreach to generate entries for Class Notes in Vanderbilt Business magazine as well as to ensure biographical information is up to date within Vanderbilt systems. Class Secretaries contribute to the continued success to Owen in the following ways:
- Make a gift of any size to the Owen Annual Fund and/or other area of Owen
- Encourage classmates to submit Class Notes
- Obtain pertinent biographical information changes for classmates and sharing these with the Alumni Relations team
- Participate in and share opportunities for engagement with Owen
- Stay connected with staff liaisons, learn new information, and share feedback regularly
For more information, please contact Becca Smith, Interim Director of Alumni Relations.