Designed for undergraduates and recent college graduates—especially those who did not major in a business-related field—Accelerator is a non-degree program that combines classroom learning with projects that allow you to act as a consultant, solving real problems for real companies and presenting your ideas to management. In 3 fast-paced weeks, you can get both the knowledge and hands-on business experience to help you land an exciting internship and make connections with potential employers.
The Vanderbilt Advantage
- Learn the nuts and bolts of marketing, logistics, finance, operations and branding, as well as soft skills such as client service and presentations
- Learn by doing real projects for real companies
- Focus on working in (and leading) teams
- Develop your career prospects with resume review, mock interviews and networking exercises
- Experience a “taste” of a graduate business program
Discover what makes our students unique and why they chose Accelerator® Summer Business Immersion.
By the numbers
The number of projects students work on for real companies during their 3-weeks in the Accelerator program.
Take the Next Step
CONNECT WITH US
READY TO APPLY?
GET STARTED TODAY