Executive Education Advantage
Vanderbilt Executive Education
With proven, practical programs in leadership and management, Vanderbilt Executive Education equips you with the tools and skills to advance your career and achieve better stakeholder outcomes for your organization. Our programs empower you to solve complex problems, implement effective strategies, adapt to change and become a better leader.
- Options to meet every need—Short Programs and Certificate Series for individuals and teams; Custom Solutions and Online Learning for organizations
- “Sticky” solutions allow participants to master core competencies, apply their learning in the workplace and accelerate their careers
- Expert faculty—seasoned practitioners and Vanderbilt MBA faculty and scholars—who tailor programs to the needs of the executive classroom and are accessible for one-on-one discussion
- Small class size. Most programs are 30 people or fewer and foster shared learning, best practices and building your network
- High-engagement learning that is practical, relevant and memorable
- An opportunity to earn a Vanderbilt credential without the commitment of a degree
- Extensive client list for custom programs with both small and large, regional and global companies such as Nissan, Cardinal Health and FedEx
- Nashville—a fun, convenient and affordable location
By the numbers
The average age of an Executive Education participant. Participants range from rising managers to C-suite executives; from small business owners to executives of large corporate boards.
Vice President of Customer Resources NuPoint Division at Computer Services, Inc., Paducah, KY
Assistant Chief of Psychiatry at VHA Tennessee Valley Healthcare System / Nashville VA Medical Center
Tell us how we might reach you and the Executive Education options that interest you.
By the numbers
The number of top 10 metro areas within a two-hour flight from Nashville. (New York. Chicago. Dallas-Fort Worth. Philadelphia. Houston. Washington, D.C. Miami. Atlanta. Boston.)