Vanderbilt Executive Education offers completely customizable programs for your organization's specific business challenges or leadership development needs. Our programs can be 1-day workshops or 10 days of programming over several years, depending on the group size or number in a cohort. Programming can be delivered in our on-campus executive classrooms, or at a location of your choosing.
Leveraging the talents of top faculty from Vanderbilt’s business school as well as leading practitioners, Vanderbilt can help your organization achieve its strategic goals and reap immediate results. We’ve provided solutions for companies such as Nissan, Chubb Insurance and Regions Financial Services that addressed a variety of needs and delivered a return on their investment.
Achieve your goals.
- Develop the next generation of top leaders.
- Tackle specific management development needs.
- Fill individual and organizational competency gaps.
- Generate new ideas for growth and profitability.
- Create sustainable changes that impact your bottom line.
- Realize immediate ROI.
- Energize high potentials in your organization with a shared learning experience.
Leverage the talent of globally ranked Vanderbilt business faculty who will design and deliver your program.
- Vanderbilt Executive Education leverages expertise and insights of Vanderbilt’s world-class professors as well as leading industry practitioners.
- The programs are delivered with the experienced student in mind. Much of the work is collaborative, pulling on the insights and ideas of those in the classroom.
Customize your solution.
- Our programs are extremely flexible. You can convene your team at Vanderbilt, or we can come to you at your office, at a company retreat or online.
- We can deliver a consolidated program or a multi-session program that is strategically staged and sequenced over time. Whatever suits your needs, we aim to deliver.
You’ll be happy with the results.
- Our programs have a track record of high client satisfaction, as evidenced by a high volume of repeat business from our clients.
Vanderbilt designs custom leadership and management education programs for organizations around the globe. Our process starts with “listening.” We work with you to understand your objectives, challenges and issues before we develop a proposal tailored to you. Nothing is “one size fits all.”
Learn more about why Nissan and other companies look to Vanderbilt to help develop and retain high-potential talent.
A Word (or Two)
from Client Organizations
We’ve just seen great returns. People are walking away understanding what is keeping them from moving forward in their organizations. We are developing partnership plans together.
Kathleen Overlin Agency Education Manager, Chubb Limited
This program has become the pinnacle of our commercial banking group in terms of learning and development. This has become something that our people are competitive about. It’s a real honor to be chosen to be part of this client advisor program. We look at it as a component of our retention efforts to keep our most talented bankers
Louise Eddins Sales Performance Manager, Regions Financial Corporation
The Vanderbilt faculty’s attention to detail and flexibility is appreciated and helps ensure a seamless program delivery for our participants. Additionally, the high quality of Vanderbilt’s professors always elicits positive feedback from our program attendees
Anish Baijal Divisional General Manager, Nissan Motor Corporation