MAcc Assurance Advantage
Vanderbilt MAcc Assurance provides talented, well-rounded college graduates with the managerial perspective, leadership and communication skills, and accounting expertise needed to launch a career as an associate with one of the leading global public accounting firms—Deloitte, EY, KPMG or PwC. Graduates begin their careers within the audit and assurance lines of these firms and quickly become fluent in the “language of business” and business processes. While some choose to stay with these firms for an entire career, most choose to join the client side, well equipped to take on roles as controllers or CFOs of public and private companies.
The Vanderbilt Advantage
- Accelerated, all-inclusive 12-month program
- Program designed for graduates of all majors
- Structured recruiting process with direct access to executives at global accounting firms
- Opportunity for a paid internship during the program, offering immediate ROI and real-world experience with one of the world’s leading accounting firms
- Nationwide employment opportunities
- One-on-one interview coaching and resume preparation
- Small classes that foster close and enduring relationships with classmates and professors
- MBA-level curriculum and professional development that produce well-rounded and highly sought-after employees
- Preparation for CPA exam embedded into the program (consistently among the highest first-time pass rates in the country)
Discover what makes our students unique and why they chose the Vanderbilt MAcc Assurance program.
By the numbers
Year in and year out, the percentage of MAcc students who have accepted jobs within 90 days of graduation.
Take the Next Step
Connect with Us
Ready to Apply?
Get Started Today