Typically, Vanderbilt students go on exchange during the fall or spring semester of the second year of their program. Tuition is paid to Vanderbilt for the semester in which a student is on exchange. There is a limit on the number of students we may send to each partner school. This varies from year to year depending on the exchange balance with each partner. Students are selected on a first-come, first-served basis. If the program becomes oversubscribed, the Student Achievements Committee will select students.
To participate in an exchange program, students must:
- be in good standing with the university (all fees paid, no honor code or student conduct violations) and
- have a minimum 3.0 GPA at the time of exchange program application.
- Application deadlines are typically April for fall and October for spring (see individual Fact Sheets below for specifics).
- Students typically take a full course load at the host university.
- Students on exchange generally incur the following costs: airfare, accommodations, meals, in-country transportation, books, health insurance and other miscellaneous expenses.
Please view the individual school’s Fact Sheet and website. For additional information about any of these opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 615.322.7799.
Wits Business School, Wits University — Click Here
Johannesburg, South Africa
Fudan University School of Management — Click Here
Graduate School of International Management, International University of Japan — Click Here
Guanghua School of Management, Peking University — Click Here
Beijing, P. R. China
HKUST Business School, Hong Kong University of Science & Technology — Click Here
Hong Kong, P.R. China
NUS Business School - National University of Singapore — Click Here
Melbourne Business School, University of Melbourne — Click Here
ESSEC - École Supérieure Des Sciences Économiques Et Commerciales — Click Here
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology — Click Here
WHU - Otto Beisheim School Of Management — Click Here
EBS - European Business School Universität für Wirtschaft und Recht — Click Here
NHH - Norwegian School of Economics — Click Here
Fundação Instituto de Administração, Universidade De São Paulo — Click Here
São Paulo, Brazil
IPADE Business School, Universidad Panamericana — Click Here
Mexico City, Mexico
Pontificia Universidad Católica De Chile — Click Here