You will have the opportunity to connect to top recruiters and alumni for the types of jobs, industries or geographic locations you seek. The Career Management Center will empower you to make the most of those connections with coaching preparation and other resources to help you “ace” your interviews. Our students experience exceptional outcomes. Check out our recent employment and internship numbers.
Once you graduate, you will continue to have access to our Alumni Career Management resources. If there are unexpected disruptions in your industry or employment transitions—or if you simply want to seek out new opportunities for professional growth—you can rely on the Alumni Career Management Team for career resources, job search strategies and job opportunities.
Getting from Point A to B
Vanderbilt MBA students have consistently given our Career Management Center an A+ rating. Hear from students on how the Career Management Center’s personalized service has helped them take next steps in their career.
- Coaching to help clarify career interests, skills, and values
- Help with devising a career strategy and job search plan
- Resume and cover letter reviews
- Preparation and practice for interviews
- Workshops on job search skills and networking
- Help in connecting with companies and jobs that are of interest
- Serving as a sounding board when making decisions on offers and options
- Industry-specific Career treks for those interested in Consulting, Finance, Marketing, or Tech
- Recruiter information sessions and on-campus recruiting events
- Off-campus recruiting events in key markets
- Facilitating peer coaching with a second-year student
- Online job recruiting sites—job listings, registrations for information sessions, and events
- Guidelines and support for international students seeking internships and post-graduate jobs in the United States