Your Vanderbilt degree represents an investment in the opportunity to build the credentials, skills and connections that will catapult your career and keep you moving ahead.
- Melinda Nixon serves as the financial aid officer for all incoming and current Owen students. Please email or call her with any questions you have about financing your degree. If you believe that the estimated Cost of Attendance is insufficient (e.g. renting in midtown to be closer to Owen may be higher than elsewhere in Nashville), please reach out to Melinda with supporting documentation (e.g. lease agreement, roommate sharing costs, etc.) to justify the Cost of Attendance increase. She can be reached at 615-322-3591 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Office of Student Financial Aid is located at: 2309 West End Ave Nashville, TN 37203. The general office hours are M - F, 8am - 5pm.
How To Apply:
- Graduate/Professional Students - Financial Aid: Start here to get information about how to apply for student loans.
- Federal Student Loan Options for Graduate Students
- Private Alternative Loan Options
Tuition & Budget
The following links will direct you to each program's tuition and financial aid informational pages: