The Vanderbilt EMBA Advantage
This 21-month program gives working professionals, already in or aspiring to senior leadership positions, the ability to earn a real Vanderbilt MBA without disrupting their career momentum. At Owen, you will enter a unique, close-knit community that equips you to optimize your results as a leader. You will open doors to a new world of possibilities. From day one, you will be empowered to make a difference in your organization, your career, your community and your industry.
The Vanderbilt Advantage:
- Earn a top ranked MBA from a prestigious university that connects you to more than 8,000 business school alumni around the world
- Gain the Vanderbilt Executive Edge–a focus on developing the skills needed for those in senior management positions: leadership, strategic vision and advanced financial acumen.
- Surround yourself with distinguished and diverse peers in a cross-functional C-Team–an executive suite experience culminating in a Capstone Strategy Project.
- Reap the value of Vanderbilt’s Leadership Development Program including a personal executive coach and career management services throughout your career.
- Benefit from apply-it-now learning experiences for immediate return on investment and recognition in your job.
- Learn from internationally respected faculty to whom you will have unparalleled access.
- Enhance your global perspective in the classroom as part of the EMBA curriculim and through immersive residency experiences.
- Participate in an academic schedule that is tailored for working professionals and will accelerate–not interrupt–your career momentum.
- Earn a top-ranked EMBA degree from a prestigious university business school that connects you to a strong network of more than 8,000 alumni around the world and opens doors to new positions and opportunities.
Kyla Terhune MD
Program Director, General Surgery; Residency Vice-Chair for Education, Section of Surgical Sciences, Vanderbilt University