Executive MBA Advantage
Whether you’re aspiring to a senior leadership position or already have attained one, Vanderbilt enables you to earn a world-class MBA—the same degree awarded to our weekday students—while offering you a number of advantages you’re not likely to find elsewhere. The Vanderbilt Advantage:
- ROI. You’ll enjoy an immediate return on your educational investment—one that is likely to pay for itself many times over as your career progresses.
- More Flexibility. We efficiently pack a full MBA curriculum into a schedule that limits your classes to Saturdays, minimizing your time away from work and family, and enabling you to manage your time according to your need.
- A Respected Name. Having a Vanderbilt degree opens doors of opportunity around the world.
- Immersion Learning. We take a distinctive approach that broadens your perspective and equips you to make a difference in ways that classroom instruction alone can’t do.
- A Supportive Network. As our students attest, Vanderbilt alumni will go out of their way to help you throughout your career as part of a diverse global network.
- The C-Team Experience. Throughout the program, you’ll work as part of a cross-functional team of peers with complementary expertise to become a more informed, well-rounded leader.
- Career Management throughout Your Career. Once you join our community, you can call on our alumni career management team for the duration of your professional life.
- Outstanding, Accessible Faculty. All great business schools have great faculty. Ours will know you by name. And their doors are always open for mentoring and advice.
- Leadership Development. Other MBA programs help you learn business. Vanderbilt goes beyond and helps you learn how to lead.