MAcc Valuation Advantage
A unique hybrid of accounting and finance, the Vanderbilt MAcc Valuation program was specifically designed to meet the growing demand for young professionals who have the intellectual and academic skills, credentials, and interpersonal savvy to grow and succeed in this dynamic field. Valuation associates quickly become experts at financial modeling and are often on the leading edge of important analyses as companies look for the “right price” at which to buy, sell, or borrow assets, liabilities, or equities. Associates within this service area may stay on the firm’s partner track or move to senior client-side positions within finance or corporate sectors.
The Vanderbilt Advantage
- Accelerated, all-inclusive 12-month program
- Program designed for graduates of all majors
- Structured recruiting process with direct access to executives at global accounting and professional services firms
- Opportunity for a paid internship during the program, offering immediate ROI and real-world experience with a leading global accounting firm
- Nationwide placement opportunities
- One-on-one interview coaching and resume preparation
- Small classes that foster close and enduring relationships with classmates and professors
- MBA-level curriculum and professional development that produce well-rounded and highly sought-after employees
- Preparation for CFA and CPA exams embedded into the program (consistently among the highest exam pass rates in the country)
Discover what makes our students unique and why they chose the Vanderbilt MAcc Valuation program.
By the numbers
Year in and year out, the percentage of MAcc students who have accepted jobs within 90 days of graduation.
Take the Next Step
Connect with Us
Ready to Apply?
GET STARTED TODAY