The Vanderbilt MAcc Valuation program is your ticket to a high-octane career in valuation services. We develop first-rate professional service providers with the strong financial skills and accounting expertise needed to excel in this field. Our graduates are equipped to provide specialized financial analyses and models that will impact clients’ business decisions on important matters such as strategy and acquisitions, asset management, restructuring and divestitures and management planning.
In one year, you’ll gain the skills, experience and credential needed for long-term success. Launching your career in this dynamic field can lead to senior positions in public accounting, finance or corporate sectors.
What you get in just 12 months:
- The knowledge and professional skills needed to excel in public accounting (regardless of your undergraduate major is)
- Support to prepare and sit for the CPA + CFA exams (the first-time pass rate of Vanderbilt MAcc students remains among the highest for top Master of Accountancy programs)
- Incredible opportunity to complete a 10-week paid internship with a Big 4 accounting firm—the average amount earned as an intern is $11,000 (many of these internships turn into full-time job offers after graduation)
- Small-by-design program size—which means you'll get personal attention throughout your time here and opportunities to build enduring relationships with classmates, faculty and staff
What you can expect after graduation:
- The average full-time salary for Vanderbilt MAcc Valuation graduates = $63,000 + performance-based bonuses
- Almost all of our graduates choose to launch their careers with one of the Big 4 accounting firms—KPMG, Deloitte, PwC or EY—some choose to stay with these firms long-term, while others move on to senior leadership positions on the client side
- Within 5 years, most of our graduates have advanced within their companies to six-figure salaries
In one year, we equip students from diverse academic backgrounds with the education and skills they need to be successful professional service providers as they launch their careers in business. With rigorous course work, professional development, unparalleled recruiting opportunities with the Big 4 accounting firms and well-executed CPA and CFA exam review courses, we set students up for career success.
Lindsay DonaldDirector | Vanderbilt MAcc Programs