Vanderbilt wants you! Some benefits for current or former military include:
- Yellow Ribbon Program support, including a dedicated financial aid officer who is familiar with your benefit opportunities
- Our “high-touch” admissions process includes waiving the application fee and working around your schedule and needs
- A community that is military- and family-friendly
- Access to a Leadership Development Program that integrates the services of seasoned executive coaches with tools typically reserved for high-level executive at Fortune 500 companies
- A strong return on your investment—explore our employment report here
A few of our 2nd-year MBA students share here about their experience at Vanderbilt. Hear from current students about the Vanderbilt application process, life in b-school and the advantages of military experience in the business world.
Companies in many sectors prize the maturity and leadership abilities of our military veterans. As a result, you can look forward to a strong return on your Vanderbilt investment. Some examples include: Amazon, American Airlines, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays, Chevron Corporation, Citi, Credit Suisse, Deloitte, EY, Fidelity, GE, General Motors, Goldman Sachs, Google, IBM, Intel, Johnson & Johnson, JP Morgan Chase, Lockheed Martin, McKesson, Microsoft, Northrop Grumman, PNC, PwC, Raytheon, SC Johnson, Shell.