Vanderbilt wants you! Some benefits for current or former military include:
- Yellow Ribbon Program support, including a dedicated financial aid officer who is familiar with your benefit opportunities
- The Bass Military Scholars Program which offers $25,000 annually to approximately 10 selected scholars at Vanderbilt each year.
- Our “high-touch” admissions process includes waiving the application fee and working around your schedule and needs
- A community that is military- and family-friendly, find out more here
- Access to a Leadership Development Program that integrates the services of seasoned executive coaches with tools typically reserved for high-level executive at Fortune 500 companies
- A strong return on your investment—explore our employment report here
A few of our 2nd-year MBA students share here about their experience at Vanderbilt. Hear from current students about the Vanderbilt application process, life in b-school and the advantages of military experience in the business world.