The Vanderbilt Master of Management in Health Care is a one-of-a-kind degree designed to specifically meet the needs of physicians and nurses, as well as clinical and non-clinical administrators who wish to become better business managers and leaders. Over the course of the one-year program, you will gain healthcare management knowledge from top-ranked business school professors and industry leaders and you will become more valuable to your organization in a complex and changing environment.
The Vanderbilt Advantage:
- A convenient schedule for working professionals – one night a week, one weekend a month, for one year.
- The flexibility to attend courses virtually for some or all of the length of the program
- A diverse cohort comprised of physicians, nurses and other clinicians, administrators, and executives.
- A world-class faculty of business professors, healthcare industry leaders, researchers, policy makers, and entrepreneurs.
- An incomparable Leadership Development Program uses the same diagnostic tools and executive coaching used by the Fortune 500 companies
- A real-world experience provided by a Capstone Strategy Project for a major healthcare organization.
Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery at Vanderbilt University Medical Center