THE VANDERBILT MBA ADVANTAGE
- The unique accelerated "mod" curriculum at Vanderbilt Business ensures that you will take both core and relevant elective courses before interviewing for summer internships.
- Our world-class faculty will know you by name. Our professors are not only great teachers, they are also great mentors, advisors, and friends.
- The Vanderbilt Business Career Management Center (CMC) provides individualized career coaching and supports you at all stages of your career—even after you graduate.
- Exceptional outcomes—our recent graduates continue to record high all-time base salaries.
- Our incomparable Leadership Development Program uses the same diagnostic tools and executive coaching used by the Fortune 500 companies
- Nashville blends cosmopolitan flair and small town appeal. This friendly, lively, safe, and affordable city is a great place to live and study for two years.
- The STEM designation for the Finance or Operations & Analytics concentration allows international students to extend their post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT) in the U.S. by 24 months, for a total of 36 months.
Program length: 21 months, full-time
Designed for: Early career professionals who desire the knowledge, credentials, skills, and connections to fuel a faster—or altogether different—career trajectory