THE VANDERBILT MBA ADVANTAGE
The MBA that is focused on you. Your goals. Your aspirations. Your future.
The Vanderbilt MBA is a full-time, two-year program designed for early career professionals who wish to catapult their current careers or switch career paths entirely. As with other top MBA programs, the Vanderbilt MBA features a core foundation of general management courses and offers several choices of specializations and concentrations. This is where the similarity ends.
We seek out a different type of student.
We are looking for students who are curious, self-aware, adaptable and driven. We want those who thrive in a team environment and know that strong relationships are a critical component of business success. We welcome leaders who are willing to step outside their comfort zones, dig deeper and work harder to develop the analytical and effective teamwork skills that will lead to lifelong career success.
We provide a different type of education.
Vanderbilt provides a close-knit, collaborative community and the encouragement and empowerment to pursue your dreams. We consider our school a leadership laboratory in which you can learn, experiment, practice, adapt and transform.
Here are just a few of the things that make us different.
- An accelerated “mod” system, which ensures that Vanderbilt students get course work in their primary concentration before interviewing for summer internships
- Highly regarded, accessible faculty who serve as great mentors, advisors and friends
- Career coaches who help prepare and support our students as they identify and pursue the positions and companies that are right for them
- Exceptional outcomes—our 2016 graduating class recorded our highest all-time median base salary ever
- An incomparable Leadership Development Program accessing the same diagnostic tools and executive coaching used by the Fortune 500 companies
- Nashville—A gem of a city that is a lively, safe and affordable place in which to live and study for two years
Program length: 21 months, full-time
Designed for: Early career professionals who desire the knowledge, credentials, skills and connections to fuel a faster—or altogether different—career trajectory